Happy Holidays! Well, technically, Halloween just passed, and we have several weeks until Thanksgiving. But, in our house, the day after Halloween we are in full-on Christmas mode. It started out when I was pregnant with Turner. He was due December 5th. So, in order to be prepared, we decorated for Christmas early, just in case. And, guess what, I had him November 17th. We had already decked the halls, so all we needed to do was come home and enjoy the magical glow of our Christmas lights. Ever since, it’s been the best tradition!
Now that we’ve established my family’s Christmas decorating traditions, I want to share with you the reason for my post. In a previous post, I told you all about my love affair with artificial trees. And in this post, I have a gift guide that is sure to please boys and girls of ALL ages! Take a look!
1. Slippers – I bought these slippers years ago. They were slightly different then, but they are my absolute favorites! My kids always tease me about how they never see me in the house without my slippers. And, it’s true!
2. Wallet – This is a great “man-gift”. Stew is a big fan of nice leather wallets. This feels special but is also practical!
3. Camera – My kids have been obsessed with this camera! Although my gut reaction is to say, “back in my day we bought these for $1.99 at Wallgreens”, I decided to bite the bullet and get it for them for Christmas. They’re going to FLIP!
4. Bag – Adorable, practical, and a blast from the past. Although we’ve “been there & done that”, I love when a trend comes back in stile. Fanny Pack Fo Life!
5. Glasses – I got these a few months back and I use them on a daily basis for our specialty cocktails. I love a chocolate martini, a new york sour, or even wine in them. A drink feels extra special in this fancy glass!
6. Fur Blanket – Last. but certainly not least, this blanket is what dreams are made of! I have one for me and one for Gracie. We use them nightly and they are the best of all time! You won’t be disappointed!
I hope you find something on this list that you can use! Whether for yourself, a spouse, a kid, or a friend, I know this gift guide has something for everyone! Happy gift planning!